Genesis: The beginning

After giving much thoughts, I’ve decided to really put my hands on to creating a blog page. Life's too precious, yet too short to be wasted. Especially, after living 33 years on earth, I can’t deny but acknowledge that people always live in ignorance, including myself most of the time. Having had decided on certain thing, people tend to change according to circumstances. Well, it’s not that people love to change, but without much choices after the timing of doing it has passed. It’s so ironically true!

Embed from Getty Images

Back story

Like anyone else, I’m working 5 days a week, and sometimes 6. My sole principle at work is ‘to work really hard and to play really hard.’ I'll work like a dog to complete most of the tasks at workplace and not to bring home any; unless I’ve got no choice. This’s to ensure I’ll have quality time spent with my family. So far, I've been juggling pretty well between work and family. This is life! I’m so thankful to have a supportive family.

As far as I remember, my life's turning point was about 7 Years ago. It was such a tremendous grace I received. That was the year when I started to believe in Christ. Quite a few friends of mine turned to Christ after they faced crisis in life. Whereas myself is totally a different one, I do because I wanna be. Even so, as a converted Christian, the many hurdles to overcome is huge. But, God has led me well and poured down His abundant blessings on me. It’s truly a big thing for me to shout about till now. And yep, that motivates me a lot in making this blog -- to testify God’s working on me thus far.

Embed from Getty Images

Before concluding this page, here’s something for everyone to ponder,
“Only when you do according to God and Lord’s thoughts,then you will truly excel in living your life.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second chance

Good bye 2017~